We recently had a company approach us to help assemble 800,000 variety packs by hand. They had a spike in their work flow and needed to outsource the job. We were able to assemble teams immediately get the project started. This was a food product and required special quality controls. No problem. Teams worked in several shifts to maximize production speed. The result: a high quality project that was delivered on time and within budget.
- Versatile Packagers Joins South Atlantic’s Family of Contract Packaging Companies
- South Atlantic Packaging Named Among “Fast 50” by N.C.’s Triad Business Journal for the 5th Consecutive Year
- South Atlantic Celebrates Earth Day 2019
- South Atlantic Achieves a Superior AIB Rating Again
- South Atlantic Wears Red to Bring Awareness to Heart Health