Know that we are continuing to mitigate the COVID-19 situation and maximize the safety of our team members, while helping ensure customer projects continue to be delivered as expected. We continue to monitor the guidance of leading experts and government institutions and are constantly looking to implement best practices that will keep our workers safe.
Here’s what’s new:
- Mandating face masks be worn on production floor
- Taking daily temperature readings of all team members
- Creating more social distance by spreading out lines, staggering breaks and adding a second shift to limit the number of workers in the facility at one time
- Emphasizing more extensive hand washing, with extra breaks specific to hand sanitizing
- Enhancing routine cleaning of our environment beyond what is required for our stringent food safety certifications
We will continue to keep the South Atlantic community up to date with our response to the pandemic.