South Atlantic’s team recently sent a large box of food and canned goods to the Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest NC. This successful food drive was organized by members of the South Atlantic team. The canned food drive was part of South Atlantic’s commitment to helping the Winston-Salem/Forsyth County community.
- OTC registration at all three facilities
- Confectioner’s Crisis: A Sweet Collaboration
- Collaboration with Wake Forest University on Sustainability Study
- Versatile Packagers Joins South Atlantic’s Family of Contract Packaging Companies
- South Atlantic Packaging Named Among “Fast 50” by N.C.’s Triad Business Journal for the 5th Consecutive Year